Encompass Africa and Pete Dobre bring you the 2018 photographic tours that are already close to a sell out.
Endless Pans Shifting Sands – Namibia
This Namibia photographic safari tour delves deep into the landscapes that overwhelm photographers and with a private guide, 4×4 custom built vehicle and accommodation in the best locations you’ll love every minute. Plus Pete is with you every step of the way to ensure you get the quintessential shots you’re looking for on your African photographic safari tour.
Dates: 16 – 28 June 2018
Rates: $7,695 per person sharing. Single supplement $250
Seats: 6 in total, 1 remains
Running Water Hidden Lion – Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and Botswana’s Chobe and Khwai
Now this photographic safari tour will impress you with time exploring the Falls, a wildlife hide seeing elephant up close, Chobe National Park by boat and 4×4 then into the heart of Botswana’s wilderness areas on mobile camping safari so you are truly immersed in the landscape.
Dates: 5 – 15 June 2018
Rates: $8,407 (excludes supplement for upgrade to ensuite tent whilst on mobile safari in Botswana)
Seats: 8 in total, 1 remains
Our top five reasons to choose Pete Dobre’s photographic safari tours:
1. Pete is a brilliant, fun and very talented photographer who can spot an opportunity a mile off and ensure everybody gets the opportunity to photograph
2. Pete’s tours are slower in pace to provide a truly immersive experience so you have ample opportunity to capture the quintessential African safari photography shots you’ve dreamed of
3. Pete’s tours are cost effective as we stay in comfortable accommodation without all of the frills that you wouldn’t really get to enjoy anyway because you’re out and about taking photographs in Africa’s finest locations
4. Pete and Encompass Africa value quality guides and hand pick who we work with in each country to ensure the very best African photo tour experience
5. Pete has a natural ability to gather like minded, fun loving guests on his photographic safari tours
Please do get in touch quickly if you wish to join Pete and the guests already booked in. Three quarters of the guests already booked are actually doing both photographic tours because we run them back to back with 1 night in between to rest.