At A Glance
- South Africa exclusive with group of friends, private drivers and guides to ensure an intimate experience
- Exploring one of South Africa’s finest wilderness reserves to spot the Big Five
- Savouring the culinary delights in cosmopolitan Cape Town
- Expedition along the Winelands and Garden route to take in the diversity of landscapes and activities
- Cook up a storm at one of a kind Recreational Cooking School in the Karoo
- Victoria Falls finale staying at ‘the grand old lady of the Falls’
The Safari Briefing
Experienced by the Rattigan Group.
When this enquiry came in it had the entire team excited. The brief was clear – an exclusive style South Africa holiday for six people all interested in seeing as much as time would permit, particularly landscapes, wildlife, cities, towns and villages. Equally important was the emphasis on good food and wine along the way.
We were salivating at the prospect of creating this sensational South Africa holiday and the end product itinerary was a beautiful balance of time in the bush and city and town exploring. We blended seamlessly a diverse assortment of properties and experiences that each guaranteed exceptional service and quality cuisine.
Thank you once again. We have had pleasure in recommending you and your company to family and friends.
Great leopard sightings like this one at Sabi Sand.
We had top class accommodation and our transport arrangements and guides were exceptional especially Ashraf in Cape Town who really made the Winelands, Karoo and Garden Route portion of the trip so memorable for us. We thought Knysna was a very attractive area and we had some great wildlife viewing at Sabi Sand and Lion Sands River Lodge is an exceptionally well run establishment, awesome lion sightings and sounds! We experienced first hand their excellent staff, guides and facilities. So thank you once again. We have had pleasure in recommending you and your company to family and friends.