At A Glance
- Gorillas in the Mist, Rwanda was on the list
- An authentic and awesome East Africa safari to coincide with the migration
- Luxury accommodations in prime locations
- Spice Island Zanzibar with time in Stone Town, a cultural melting pot
- And finale to safari on white sandy beaches with toes dipped in warm oceans
The Safari Briefing
Soon to be experienced by Robert & Rene
We had an enquiry from this stunning couple who were enthusiasts of photography and were seeking a really good quality, immersive style experience that got them close to wildlife, culture and in the heart of beautiful landscapes. It is also coinciding with a significant celebration, a 60th birthday. The bucketlist was gorillas in Rwanda, the migration in the Serengeti or Masai Mara depending on timing and time out in Zanzibar to explore the main city of Stone Town and savour a beach flop finale.
With such an important celebration, we wanted to ensure the ultimate combination of experiences that would leave the couple wanting more and feeling blessed to tick off items from their bucketlist. We’ve added a few surprises along the way to ensure that this will be a very special trip.