Luxury Cape Town: Azamare Camps Bay
Cape Town South Africa, is a true gem within the African crown offering a cosmopolitan air to it that would rival any European city. Many of our guests spend time in Cape Town at the start or end of their safari holiday.
From here you look out to the glistening Atlantic ocean.
It’s an interesting concept accommodation split over three actual houses designed to meld together.
Expect casual elegance in a serene setting.
More on Azamare
- the rooms offer a contemporary design, paired with elegant comfort
- every room comes with a view of either mountain or sea
- the suites are large and great for longer stays – you can spread out in your Cape Town accommodation.
- In winter we’d request a room with a fire place
- In summer you’re mad not to go for a room with sea view – ideal for sundowner drink on your balcony
In the evenings, Azamare offers snacks and wines poolside or on the main balcony.
Watch the sunset, and the streets light up.
Breakfast is on offer until 10am so sleeping in is easy! Enjoy it from the breakfast room or your own private balcony.
Who would love this place?
- We find this Cape Town accommodation is ideal for couples looking to spend quality time with one another somewhere truly special.
- Going one step further, this is the ultimate honeymoon accommodation in Cape Town! The team spoil our honeymooners with flowers, chocolates and sparkling wine.
Things to do
Cape Town holidays are always high on our agenda because there is so much to see and do. There are the quintessential sights like Table Mountain and Robben Island.
Table Mountain is iconic, the ultimate backdrop to the city. It is fun to hike Table Mountain if you’re active otherwise you can easily access the top by Cable car. Remember it is weather dependent, so when you wake up in the morning and look out the window – if there is no blanket of cloud on top of the mountain, race up straight away!
Robben Island offers a vital insight into South Africa’s past and is just a ferry ride away from the V&A Waterfront. We recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment. Also remember this activity is weather dependent (rough seas means no ferries run).
Here at Encompass Africa, we like to find out what you are interested in and then recommend a program of half or full day private or scheduled tours and activities to complete your Cape Town holiday.
Combines well with…
A hugely popular combination for a South Africa holiday is bush and beach. Imagine relaxing here for a few days and exploring before venturing to your South Africa safari for the holiday finale.
A property that we know combines well with Azamare is Lion Sands River Lodge. Located in Sabi Sand Private Reserve, this property emphasises quality in its service, accommodation and most importantly its guides and safari holiday activities. If you are after uber luxury safari holiday options, sister property Lion Sands Ivory Lodge should be on your radar.
We have created an itinerary to give you insight into what this combination would offer those seeking South Africa safari with beach finale.